Regular Season Registration Refund Policy:
All refunds will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- 100% refunded if notified in writing by March 1, less the administration fee
- 75% refunded if notified in writing by March 15, less the administration fee
- 50% refunded if notified in writing by April 1, less the administration fee
- NO REFUNDS if notified after April 1
Any Refunds due to an injury making the Player ineligible to play will be handled on a case by case basis. Please contact us at [email protected]
- NO REFUNDS for Winter/Spring Workout Session Fees or Tryout Fees or Rep Team Fees
Registration Fee Adjustment due to COVID Related Changes:
Registration fees may be adjusted/refunded should the season be impacted by COVID-19. Should COVID-19 impact the baseball programming we can offer, the Cal Bears Association will contact all those who register with their options for the season and how will it impact registration fees.
Tryout Fee Refund Policy:
Tryout fees are non-refundable. Once the 1st tryout has been completed, no refund will be provided. Refunds will only be offered in such case where a player withdraws at least 48 hours prior to the first tryout.